Corn Plane, with Replacement Blades
Stainless steel corn plane with replacement blades.
Item No: 41000
- Includes replacement blades
- Finest quality stainless steel
- Consists of a slider, blade and handle
- Soften the corn or callous by soaking in warm water for 3-4 minutes & then lightly towel dry
- Hold the corn plane against the corn or callous so the blade is in contact with the hardened skin
- Carefully pare down the hard skin using slow light strokes to remove fine layers of dead tissue. Take care not to remove new soft skin
- After use, secure blade cover for storage.
For removal of dead, dry skin only.
To change blades:
- Grip the side of the slider firmly with your thumb & forefinger
- Pull down towards handle to release & remove old blade
- Insert new blade on the slider
- Grip the sides of the slider firmly with two fingers
- Insert the slide-way on the handle through the metal tab & push the tab up with your thumb
Discontinue use if skin appears irritated and red.
- Keep blades try to prevent rusting
- Replace blades when blunt to prevent ripping of the skin
- Clean excess loose skin from blade using a nail brush or old toothbrush