60 light, multi-length individual lashes for custom definition.
Item No: 22053
FREE light-up selfie phone case when you buy 3 packs of Glam lashes.
- 60 light, multi-length individual lashes for custom definition
- Includes Hypoallergenic eyelash adhesive
- For best results curl your lashes and apply one coat of mascara before applying lashes.
- Measure the lashes against your eye and trim band to correct length (about 80% of your eye width).
- Using the lash applicator, gently grasp the lash at the base, leaving the lash band exposed.
- Apply a thin coat of adhesive to lash band. Wait 20-30 seconds until glue becomes sticky. This will ensure the lashes stick properly.
- Gently press the applicator above the natural lashes along the natural lash line.
- Release lash applicator once entire lash is secure.
Lash application should be the last step in your eye makeup routine.
Water, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium/Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben.
DO NOT apply adhesive directly to eyelids.
51. Diva is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by HuskyChub from I Can Set and Forget! I like this style of lashes because they look natural as I can apply them just where I want and how many I want. I feel a little more in control when I use them (compared to when I use a complete fake lash) and I feel like I can actually wear them and forget about that I'm even wearing them because they are so delicate and not chunky like a full lash. I apply these with a pair of tweezers - I tried with my fingers and I really won't do that again! My fingers are just too clumsy for this delicate precision eyelash work. I put the glue onto the lash (not the eyelid!) and then place it where I want it. The glue dries pretty quickly so I do need to work fairly quickly when I apply these. It was a little tricky at first but once I got the hang of it I found I was quite successful! I stick the gluey bit just above my normal lashline. I can apply mascara onto these like I would my normal lashes, making them blend even more with my own lashes.
Date published: 2016-05-06