Corn Plane, with Replacement Blades
Corn Plane, with Replacement Blades is rated out of 5 by 17.
Stainless steel corn plane with replacement blades to assist in the removal of corns & callouses. Read More
Item No: 41000
Finest quality stainless steel corn plane consists of a slider, blade and handle ensures easy & effective removal of corns & callouses. This product includes replacement blades.
- Soften the corn or callous by soaking in warm water for 3-4 minutes & then lightly towel dry
- Hold the corn plane against the corn or callous so the blade is in contact with the hardened skin
- Carefully pare down the hard skin using slow light strokes to remove fine layers of dead tissue. Take care not to remove new soft skin
- After use, secure blade cover for storage.
For removal of dead, dry skin only.
To change blades:
- Grip the side of the slider firmly with your thumb & forefinger
- Pull down towards handle to release & remove old blade
- Insert new blade on the slider
- Grip the sides of the slider firmly with two fingers
- Insert the slide-way on the handle through the metal tab & push the tab up with your thumb
Discontinue use if skin appears irritated and red.
- Keep blades dry to prevent rusting
- Replace blades when blunt to prevent ripping of the skin
- Clean excess loose skin from blade using a nail brush or old toothbrush
Do not use on inflamed or damaged skin. Not to be used by diabetics or in case of circulatory disorders. Take extreme care when handling bade. Dispose of blades carefully. Keep out of reach of children.
Rated 5 out of 5 by bundystar from Excellent heels cleaner This is the only product I trust to remove hard skin on my heels and is consistently of high quality and does the job it is described.
Date published: 2023-11-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by james from great quality this is a much stronger build than the ones available at the chemist. much better value.
Date published: 2022-07-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Walt C from 100% Excellent product that does exactly what it's meant to do. Efficient and painless
Date published: 2022-02-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mez K from A handy little gadget that works a treat. A handy little gadget that works a treat in removing built up layers of a small but persistent callous on my (L) little toe. Although the blade was sharp I bought spare blades with this purchase for eventual future use.
Date published: 2021-12-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Debby716 from Very to too effective Been using this for years. It is the quickest, easiest, way to deal with hard heel skin. Only down side is the ease with which you can go too deep, so a great deal of care needs to be taken. In the event of a bleed, betadine "ointment" and fabric Band-aid works best. It was tricky learning how to change the blade, till I realized that using the tab on the inside rather than trying to replace the cover from the outside, is safer.
Date published: 2021-10-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tracie from Good Brand I purchased for a friend as I have the same one. Can't seem to find this brand in Hastings NZ anymore. Other brands are way more flimsy.
Date published: 2021-09-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lily from Great product Highly recommend this product. It keeps my heel smooth for days and it is so easy to use.
Date published: 2021-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Moorej from Best ever purchase I bought this thinking will it or won’t it work !! BEST purchase ever. My feet have not felt this good in such a long time. Best home pedicure tool ever !!!! Highly recommend
Date published: 2020-05-24