Not Into Powered Cleansing Devices?
Microfibre cloths are a great alternative for those with sensitive or problematic skin or for those that want a simple, no fuss cleansing routine.
Microfibre products require no solvent other than water. These soft polyester-blend cleansing cloths are comprised of thousands of tiny fibres, each finer than a strand of human hair. They work to loosen, lift off and trap all make-up and impurities using friction from gentle circular movements. Microfibre make-up removers work in harmony with the skin, rather than disrupting the natural pH balance.
Using a microfibre cleansing cloth is also better for the environment. However, like all beauty products, they do have a downside. While microfibres dry quickly, keeping them clean is vital to minimise the risk of bacteria growing. Most companies recommend hand-washing microfibre products with soap after every use, putting them in the washing machine once or twice a week, and disposing of them after about 200 washes.
Here are some key benefits to using microfibre cloths:
- Thoroughly removes make-up
- Mildly exfoliates the skin
- Makes cleansing the skin quick and easy
- Leaves the skin properly clean
- Perfect for sensitive skin
- Brightens and smooths the skin
- Works with any type of cleanser
- Minimises the amount of product needed
- Simplifies your skin care routine
Erase-it Makeup Remover 2pk This ultra-soft microfibre cloth was developed to remove all make-up easily using your favourite gentle cleanser or even, just warm water! Erase-it Makeup Remover 2pk effectively removes both stubborn and waterproof make-up with just water. Leaving skin feeling fresh and clean.
- Removes make-up by just adding water.
- Ideal for sensitive skin. Latex free.
- Reusable and machine washable on a delicate cycle.
- Convenient for travel.
- Simply use soap and water to clean your Erase-it Makeup Remover 2pk! Leave to dry in a well-ventilated area. Wash every few days to avoid bacteria build up.